- Closed Prices:$129,900 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$145,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$70 to $75
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:981 to 1,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Carmel Park is a neighborhood in Orlando, Florida. Homes in Carmel Park are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Carmel Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.