- Current Prices:$9,800,000 to $9,950,000
- Closed Prices:$3,400,000 to $12,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$5,100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$4091
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 3,116Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carmel Point are about $1,825,000 – $11,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, off street parking, driveway, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.