- Current Prices:$865,000 to $935,000
- Closed Prices:$940,000 to $972,000
- Median Sale Price:$956,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$295
- Association Fee Ranges:$80/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,876 to 2,975Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Carmel are $805,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.