- Current Prices:$519,900
- Closed Prices:$525,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$527,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$606
- Association Fee Ranges:$450/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:858 to 1,035Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
Carmel Towers is a residential building in Walnut Creek, California. It was constructed in 1966. Homes in Carmel Towers are 900 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.