- Current Prices:$699,999
- Closed Prices:$575,000 to $699,900
- Median Sale Price:$675,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$281 to $283
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,990 to 3,147Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Carmela is a neighborhood in La Quinta, California. Homes in Carmela are 2,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 8734.25-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in Carmela typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.