- Current Prices:$184,500 to $509,000
- Closed Prices:$164,000 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $800,$0 to $750
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,492 to 5,460Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carolina Lakes are about $160,000 – $500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.