- Current Prices:$310,000 to $524,900
- Closed Prices:$248,000 to $557,500
- Median Sale Price:$357,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $245,$0 to $2508/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,118 to 5,219Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Carolina Preserve is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Carolina Preserve are about $270,000 – $555,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.