- Current Prices:$313,999 to $325,000
- Closed Prices:$243,618 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$56/mo,$210 to $840,$210 to $378/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2013 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,708 to 3,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carolina Reserve represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carolina Reserve are $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.