- Current Prices:$183,000 to $199,000
- Closed Prices:$177,000 to $320,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$142
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $230/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,188 to 1,774Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Carpenter Park is a neighborhood in Morrisville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2001 and 2006. Homes in Carpenter Park are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Carpenter Park typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.