- Current Prices:$265,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$245,000 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$384,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $165/mo,$0 to $181.5/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,273 to 5,425Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Carpenter Village is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carpenter Village are about $250,000 – $610,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.