- Current Prices:$209,900 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$157,600 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$49/quarter,$42 to $50/mo,$400 to $598,$249 to $281,$249 to $300
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,094 to 3,208Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carpenter's Run represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carpenter's Run are about $115,000 – $270,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.