- Current Prices:$245,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$206,000 to $367,000
- Median Sale Price:$250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1972
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 2,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carriage Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carriage Hill are about $110,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.