- Current Prices:$69,900 to $180,000
- Closed Prices:$55,500 to $210,000
- Median Sale Price:$92,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$348/quarter,$322.45 to $362.46,$0 to $375/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:660 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The community of Carriage Hills features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $244 to $368, and taxes for the year range from as low as $289 to as high as $3,609. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $244 to $368, and taxes for the year are around $1,183.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.