- Current Prices:$839,000
- Closed Prices:$670,000 to $930,000
- Median Sale Price:$819,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$305
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $190,$75 to $190/quarter,$62 to $85/mo,$300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:1,755 to 3,137Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carriage Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carriage Hills are about $215,000 – $850,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access and off street parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.