- Closed Prices:$59,500 to $115,000
- Median Sale Price:$89,500
- Association Fee Ranges:$110 to $261/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:619 to 1,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The luxurious amenities include club house and community pool.
Homes for Sale
Carriage Place Condominiums is a neighborhood in Hurst, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1983 and 1984. Homes in Carriage Place Condominiums are 700 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Carriage Place Condominiums typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.