- Current Prices:$285,000 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$165,500 to $340,000
- Median Sale Price:$258,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$155 to $165/mo,$142 to $156/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 4,780Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Carrington Ridge features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carrington Ridge are about $175,000 – $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.