- Current Prices:$169,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $169,000
- Median Sale Price:$168,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$155,$0,$340 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1987 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,098 to 1,653Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Carrolls Green is a neighborhood in Indian Head, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is attached, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1987 and 1988. Homes in Carrolls Green are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Carrolls Green typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.