- Current Prices:$252,000
- Closed Prices:$221,000 to $277,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$340 to $350/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,354 to 1,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Carrollwood Village Chase represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carrollwood Village Chase are about $115,000 – $225,000 and sit on 5.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.