- Current Prices:$365,000 to $595,900
- Closed Prices:$125,500 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$144,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$403 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:873 to 3,884Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community of Carrollwood Village Greenfield has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $300 to $541, and taxes for the year range from as low as $246 to as high as $1,230. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $300 to $541. Property taxes for the year are around $5,081.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.