- Current Prices:$139,900 to $1,095,000
- Closed Prices:$49,000 to $600,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/quarter,$578,$49 to $578/mo,$280 to $800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 7,523Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Carrollwood Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Carrollwood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carrollwood Village are about $100,000 – $825,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.