- Current Prices:$169,000 to $1,089,000
- Closed Prices:$86,900 to $858,000
- Median Sale Price:$398,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$578,$140/quarter,$49 to $416/mo,$280 to $826
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 6,850Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Carrollwood Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Carrollwood Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carrollwood Village are about $105,000 – $825,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.