- Current Prices:$324,900 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$58,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$164
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/quarter,$578,$145 to $149/mo,$65 to $800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 7,523Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Carrollwood Village has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $26 to $800, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,619 to as high as $8,179. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $26 to $800. Property taxes for the year can range from $902 to $2,666.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.