- Current Prices:$579,000 to $610,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $643,000
- Median Sale Price:$594,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$214
- Association Fee Ranges:$164 to $178/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1994
- Sq. Ft.:2,081 to 2,786Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carson Creek Villages represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carson Creek Villages are $505,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.