- Current Prices:$568,888 to $715,000
- Closed Prices:$590,000 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$725,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$614
- Association Fee Ranges:$165/mo,$0 to $165
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:887 to 2,261Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carson Park are about $440,000 – $830,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.