- Current Prices:$425,000 to $429,900
- Closed Prices:$264,000 to $586,953
- Median Sale Price:$336,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$400 to $495,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,591 to 5,221Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carter Grove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carter Grove are about $280,000 – $560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.