- Current Prices:$129,900 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $990,000
- Median Sale Price:$177,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$924,$153.83 to $154/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 3,352Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Carter Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Carter Heights are about $80,000 – $645,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.