- Current Prices:$510,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $490,000
- Median Sale Price:$374,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$71/mo,$72 to $215/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:2,098 to 3,368Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Carterwood features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Carterwood are about $310,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.