- Current Prices:$235,000 to $929,000
- Closed Prices:$136,000 to $997,000
- Median Sale Price:$311,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$125/quarter,$0 to $475,$0 to $225,$0 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:753 to 7,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
In terms of home type, Cary Park features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Cary Park are about $160,000 – $930,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.