- Current Prices:$250,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$147,500 to $1,295,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$153
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0/quarter,$0 to $475,$0 to $225,$0 to $275/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 7,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Cary Park features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Cary Park are about $200,000 – $915,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.