- Current Prices:$384,999
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $440,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$210 to $240,$210 to $240/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,053 to 2,016Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Casa Bella features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Casa Bella are about $125,000 – $335,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.