- Current Prices:$77,000 to $149,900
- Closed Prices:$112,900 to $152,500
- Median Sale Price:$135,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$76
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25 to $35/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:910 to 1,644Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa Campana are about $55,000 – $130,000 and sit on 7289.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.