- Current Prices:$849,900 to $1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$555,000 to $2,735,000
- Median Sale Price:$865,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$352
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $565/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1931 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,162 to 6,368Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa De Oro - Mount Helix are about $480,000 – $2,200,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.