- Current Prices:$265,976 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$261,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$289,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$410/mo,$400 to $410
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,088 to 1,152Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Casa De Oro is largely a condo community. The homes in Casa De Oro represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa De Oro are about $160,000 – $300,000 and sit on 396.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.