- Current Prices:$400,000 to $408,500
- Closed Prices:$399,888 to $449,900
- Median Sale Price:$425,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$332
- Association Fee Ranges:$234 to $235/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,210 to 1,233Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Casa Del Sol represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa Del Sol are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.