- Current Prices:$225,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$172
- Association Fee Ranges:$380/mo,$0 to $10,$0,$0 to $1350/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,003 to 1,645Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Casa Del Sol represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa Del Sol are about $150,000 – $255,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.