- Current Prices:$144,900 to $247,000
- Closed Prices:$115,000 to $219,000
- Median Sale Price:$200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$246 to $310,$245 to $405/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:662 to 1,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Casa La Quinta represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa La Quinta are about $90,000 – $230,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 space, guest parking and 1 assigned space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.