- Current Prices:$429,000 to $799,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $895,000
- Median Sale Price:$499,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$268
- Association Fee Ranges:$50,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1937 to 1955
- Sq. Ft.:1,450 to 3,080Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa Linda are about $230,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.