- Current Prices:$1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,000 to $2,575,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$628
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:3,060 to 5,238Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Casa Linda represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa Linda are about $950,000 – $1,890,000 and sit on 19759.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.