- Current Prices:$117,500 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$78,500 to $144,900
- Median Sale Price:$125,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$71
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $560/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1971 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:1,207 to 3,276Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Casa Loma represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casa Loma are about $80,000 – $170,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.