- Current Prices:$419,900
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$366
- Association Fee Ranges:$280,$55 to $280/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:922 to 1,313Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Casifina features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Casifina represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casifina are $405,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.