- Current Prices:$279,900
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:945 to 1,489Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Casandro represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casandro are about $120,000 – $230,000 and sit on 10642.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.