- Current Prices:$699,000 to $1,778,000
- Closed Prices:$735,000 to $1,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$917,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$496
- Association Fee Ranges:$950/quarter,$950 to $1730/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,498 to 3,426Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Casarina represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Casarina are about $540,000 – $1,915,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.