- Current Prices:$346,500 to $360,000
- Closed Prices:$299,500 to $357,500
- Median Sale Price:$342,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$211
- Association Fee Ranges:$187,$0 to $217/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2011 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,198 to 2,383Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Cascada Isle is a neighborhood in Cooper City, Florida. Homes in Cascada Isle are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Cascada Isle typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.