- Current Prices:$279,900 to $424,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$316.67 to $317/mo,$0 to $950/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,821 to 7,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The community of Cascades at Estero has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $900 to $935, master fees ranging from $310 to $935. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,176 to as high as $5,395 in this community. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.