- Current Prices:$365,000 to $387,500
- Closed Prices:$360,000 to $507,500
- Median Sale Price:$445,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$227
- Association Fee Ranges:$919 to $1750/quarter,$1158 to $1223,$0 to $1300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,663 to 2,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Caseras At Parkland Golf are about $320,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.