- Current Prices:$499,000
- Closed Prices:$433,777 to $499,000
- Median Sale Price:$439,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$255
- Association Fee Ranges:$186,$170 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,522 to 1,960Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Castaic Oaks are about $200,000 – $500,000 and sit on 3.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.