- Current Prices:$850,000 to $939,900
- Closed Prices:$665,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$757,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$381
- Association Fee Ranges:$393 to $412/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:2,009 to 3,039Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Castellina features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Castellina are $775,000 and sit on 112.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.