- Current Prices:$191,100 to $1,799,000
- Closed Prices:$230,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$666
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $2600/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1966 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:330 to 2,070Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1966. In general, homes in Castle Beach Club Condominiums are about $150,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.