- Current Prices:$163,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$68,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$166,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$269 to $350/mo,$0 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:720 to 1,855Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Castlewood features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Castlewood are about $65,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, garage, driveway and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.