- Current Prices:$325,000
- Closed Prices:$130,000 to $282,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 2,226Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Catalina Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Catalina Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Catalina Heights are about $65,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.