- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $239,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$125,$100 to $125/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,126 to 1,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Catalina Place are about $115,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.