- Current Prices:$254,900 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50 to $100
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 4,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
The community of Catatoga features a number of attractive home designs and prices. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $50 to $100, master fees around $50. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,701 to as high as $10,215 in this community. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. Average homesites in this area are under just one acre in size, but residents love the coziness of this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.