- Current Prices:$99,900 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$44,000 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:639 to 5,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Catawba Heights are about $60,000 – $315,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.