- Current Prices:$134,960 to $374,900
- Closed Prices:$54,900 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$149,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$154
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:680 to 2,737Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Catawba Heights are about $60,000 – $315,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.